• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry to hear that Tom passed. What a terrible blow for you and your family to lose him and your sister. I wish you peace and comfort in the coming days.

with love,

Tears. So very very sorry.

I am so sorry you lost Tom and so sorry you lost your sister. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Sending you warm thoughts and my deepest condolences. Yasmin.

Juliette,
Please accept my condolences and thank you for the wonderful care you provided to Tom during his battle with ALS.
Kim

Thoughts and prayers go out to you, I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

I am extremely sorry for the loss of your husband and sister. I can not imagine the pain that you must feel yet your post reflects the peach that your faith provides you. Please accept my condolences and prayers.

Tom's Support, I'm so sorry to hear of your incredible double loss... yet you have the grace and courage to let us know here. Thank you.
I think you're right, that they made a pact. Sending you my condolences...
hugs,

Helen

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Judy

Juliette,
My thoughts, prayers are with you at this difficult time.

So sorry for your losses. Peace to you.

I'm sorry for the loss of your husband and sister. May you find strength and peace in the days ahead.
Sue

So sorry for your losses.

Thank you all for your support. The strength through prayers, wishes, meeting and greetings has truly sustained my household and myself. The busy-ness that surrounds a death certainly keeps you getting up in the morning, contributing to the community and world at large so that you cannot get lost in sorrow. You still carry it with you, but as you pass through your day, there is always someone there to help you carry it so the burden isn't larger than you can manage. We are no where near finished the tasks at hand, but the beautiful end will be several little trips as a family together to take a little bit of Tommy back to his favourite places in Ontario. The hunt camps are all in agreement that some of him may be scattered there, he was a naturalist and giving back to the land would be his joy, and our pleasure.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Prayers for peace and strength to you.
Love and light
Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back