05/2007
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Diego
Dear Friends,

I'm so happy to ask you all about raised toilet seats. I need one with better back support any suggestions please ?

I'm also using a ResMed VPAP it is meeting my needs at the moment, is there other better equipment available ?

Thanks
Shane

just and FYI about toilets...its not what you are looking for Shane, but others might want to know about the Washlet made by Toto. its a must have...no one has to wipe your, "you know what"....it does it all. washes, dries, filters the air so there is no offensive odors. warm seat and warm washing water. Google it! Ladies.....you'll LOVE it!

Hi Shane,

Ok , I am not quite sure what you mean by back support on the throne .

If its a question of staying on , maybe a vertical pole might help to hang on to. I had a stripper pole with the moveable horizontal attachment put in and it helps with transfers and staying upright.

With regards to your Resmed , I have one also , and with its ability to be configured as needed , it works just fine.

Glen

Nevermind the ladies, everyone who uses our Toto washlet raves about it! My wife is gone god rest her soul, but I'm never getting rid of the Toto.

Thank you so much for your help!

Any suggestions about your nostrils clogging up at night?

Thanks again,
Shane

Nasonex mist . A lot of OTC sprays can only be used for a number of days.

Hubby swears by the neti pot for clogged nostrils. Most drug stores have the neti pot and then you mix up a saline solution to use. Economical and no limits on how often you can use it.
Laurel

Spaloo offers a much more affordable bidet seat solution. It has all of the options for hundreds of dollars less.

"I had a stripper pole with the moveable horizontal attachment"
WOuld this attachment be the stripper, dear Glen?

Hello, Spaloo! It's exciting to have an actual bidet toilet seat join our forum. It's amazing what these things can do now with modern technology.

I'm not sure I want my toilet seat sending out tweets though. Is there any way to disable that feature?

Shane, sorry to take away from your serious thread but the replies are just too funny. I mean between Irismarie and her "moveable horizontal attachments" question and Hal with his talking bidet seat comment I am just cracking up! :smile::smile::smile:

ok Irismarie, So you are telling us that before you were a nurse you were a striper? lol I love it....And Hall i missed the part about the tweets?what is a tweet...lol

Actually I think that my butt sends out tweets .. Oh wait , not tweets but toots.. just fine by itself without any help from the toilet seat. At least that is what my wife says!

heeheehee
It is SO hard to be serious for long, isnt it!
But I am so glad about these toilet seat threads - oh no, that has set the imagination going again. Better go before I get banned
LOVE TO ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back