Today is a Special Day: My 1000th Post and My Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTO I don't come to the forums much any more, but your post today touched my heart. Your wisdom and kindness has been a mainstay for this forum since the day I joined. I pray your circumstances improve. You should automatically be approved for medicare in the U.S. with an ALS diagnosis regardless of your entitilement to SSDI. Please take care. Sending hugs.

Love you ALWAYS!

I have always enjoyed reading your posts and will miss them. You are an inspiration to so many.

I am so sorry that you are leaving . You will be missed greatly. Thank you for all the wise words of wisdom on here. Take care sweetheart! Sending you a virtual hug, Kim

You're amazing and I personally thank you for the insight you've given me over the months. I hope this isn't goodbye just yet. I like notme's post about finding a way to keep you active on the forums, if you would still like that, of course.

Toto

You are an amazing person and I am truly sorry that you feel unable to continue here. That is selfish of me, I know, but you have helped so many people, my family included, that it would be a dreadful loss to us all.

Is it possible to get help from Stu?

Multiple Jedi hugs to you!

I repeecst your decisioñ but I will miss yo"!

totes...you have always been up for a laugh....and thats taken guts...the names missing on these pages tell the story........i am still your lover from across the pond......how i wish i had really won the lottery...sleep tight..loves johnny...

This just isn't right! You will be missed!

Grateful. someone has made Stu aware of her situation. Hope it helps, rather than cause more problems.

You've been an inspiration. I respect your wishes, but don't want you to go.

Will catch up with you on Fb. Kept everyone in suspense huh? Congrats to you and thanks.

Toto, I will miss you here and your fun and wise input. You are a brave and special person--I wish you peace on the rest of your journey.

Love always

Barbie

Toto, I am quite new to this forum so I haven't really got to know you. I see by your previous posts that you are a very special lady. This is also obvious by the number of friends who have replied to you on this thread. You are very well thought of here and your input is much appreciated. I have learned a lot from you. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back