Diagnosis
11/2013
Country
US
State
SD
City
Chamberlain
TOBII PCEye Go + Communicator 5 Software purchased 1/16 for $2539.00. This attaches to a tablet or laptop for voice communication using mouse, switches or Eye Control. My wife loved it for communicating through SKYPE with family. Although it has capability for far more, we were not that computer savy. She used this more than any other communication device but for only a few months. Will include the original invoice and an email from TOBII stating that they will honor the 24 month warranty. Includes (2) mounting plates so you can transfer the EYE GAZE DEVICE. ASKING $1000. MULTIPLE LISTINGS Located in SD. Will ship UPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-d74yUDWEI

Hello does this have the eye recognition hardware?

Yes it Does. It includes the hardware and communication software. It all works fine. My wife is no longer able to control her eyes enough to utilize the equipment. If the photo I am attempting to upload isn't uploaded correctly I can email you a photo of what is included. Tim

Attachments

• DSCF2422.jpg
    DSCF2422.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 465
Hi
Can you send me photos for tobii device please ?

How mutch the last price ??

Thank you very.much

Hi, I will drop to $900

Attachments

• DSCF2422.jpg
    DSCF2422.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 292
Hi sir
Thank you for your interest
I don't know if it will be good for you .
I will pay 800 $
I'm waiting for your answer.
Thank you

Sorry, too much hassle to ship to Kuwait.

Hi
Dont warry i will pay how mutch will shipping cost???
I need it and at the same time i cant buy it new .

Sorry, It could get lost or destroyed by US or Kuwait mail. Even if insured making a claim to the US Post Office is a nightmare. Kuwait Customs could confiscate it. All at my risk. It is not the cost of shipping that I am concerned about.

You would have to take full responsibility for any risk in shipping this item in writing on the PayPal Invoice. I would provide proof of shipping and insurance to you. $900 plus shipping cost around $100 for standard shipping, $125 for expedited shipping according to the US Post Website estimating 3Lbs weight, to be determined when I actually pack it up. It could be less weight.

Hi
I will responsible of every thing belong to shiping
Tomorrow i will send you my information and my friend address in us to send it to him .
What do you need from me ??
I dont know the proceduresand this is the first time .
Mod note email address removed to preserve privacy It was sent to romans via pm by moderators

Last edited by a moderator:
Romans,

I urge caution if you are considering selling to Mamon81. Mamon81 joined this year and has made no posts except the responses to this thread.

There is an above average possibility that this is a scam.

While Mamon81 might be a legitimate buyer, be aware that the buyer has disproportionate power in a paypal transaction. If something goes wrong, you could wind up with no TOBII and no money.

I respect your right to sell to whoever you please. I simply am letting you know what I have learned from over 20 years of internet transactions.

Steve

Dear steve,

With all my respect ro your experiance for the last 20 years u had on the internet transactions i would like to inform you the i might not talking much as i have no tome to time because of my work and private sessions here in kuwait while u had the time to look into my profile and replies and my paypal and to advise someone u dont know to sell or not.

I cant see any positive experiance u had in ur last 20 years,.

I am ready to pay in advance to the seller and evrn wait 40 days to deliver it.

Regards,

Mamon abu sneeneh

Mamon,
No disrespect. I've noticed that on this forum, people tend to watch out for each other. I'm sure Steve was just cautioning Romans. I read it as wise advice.

Angie

Thank You Steve and Angie for looking out for me. It is sad that the world is the way it is now. I don't have much faith in PayPal either as it can be manipulated. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back