Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
TX
City
Bellville
The Tobii I-12 is a speech generating device that enables effective communication. The I-12 has a rugged design and can be used with eye gaze, touch screen, or keyboard. The I-12 is optimized for individuals with Cerebral Palsy, Rett, ALS, or stroke, people who rely on assistive and augmentative communication to make their voices heard in order to live a more independent and integrated life.

The Tobii has integrated software (Tobii Communicator 4 and Tobii Sono Key) that allows communication through speech as well as effortlessly connecting with others via email, text messaging, chat, Skype, Facebook, or take phone calls by using Bluetooth technology. One can also share photos (integrated camera), surf the web, and play games. This devise has already been unlocked so that the user can enjoy all of the above features.

This machine was purchased new in May 2015 for my wife who passed away in June 2015. The machine is practically brand new. The Tobii comes with a travel case, floor stand, wheelchair/power chair mount, and keyboard (USB connection).

All of the above retails new for $17,000. We are asking $7,500 + actual shipping costs for everything.

Click on this link for more information on the Tobii I-12. Communication Unbound - Tobii I-Series

Message me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back