Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
FL
City
Largo
I am selling a Tobii i-12 Communication device. This device was unboxed January 2014 and not used until July 2014. Family member passed away early 2015. It was only used sparingly as a communication/music device to play music on a powered chair. Our family member, who suffered from ALS, basically refused to use the device because they wanted to continue to struggle using a standard laptop. Basically the device is brand new with very little use.

Accessories included in sale: C12 Carrying Case, AC Power adaptor (U.S.) and with International voltage adaptors, All manuals, Rolling stand with mount for powered chair, Tobii Communitor 4 (Gold) software, Buddy Button.

Originally this device was purchased for over $17,000.00. I am asking for $7,500.00 and shipping will be included. I would be happy to send pictures and demonstrate its functionality via Skype/Facetime etc.

Please contact me via private message on this forum.

Thank you! :)

Please feel free to reply/ask any questions directly on this post. No need to send a private message.
Thank you.

How does it work?

And I don't know how to pm.

See the following link: Tobii I-12 & I-15 Speech Generating Devices

It is a complete communication device that makes it possible to do just about everything imaginable for those without the ability to speak or communicate with their hands. My relative suffered from ALS and unfortunately rarely used it other than when he was in his chair. From speech to operating your tv remote, cellphone, text messages etc. It operates on the windows platform and can be operated by eyesight and/or touch screen. It is also battery operated so can go with patient on their powered chair etc.

Please feel free to call me @ 727-643-9096 for more information.

Also, here is the website for the product. Tobii Dynavox I-Series+ Overview - Tobii Dynavox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back