Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
PA
City
Philadelphia
Hi I lost my husband to this horrible disease and I'm interested In selling his Tobii Dynovox speech generating device with eye gaze technology. It's like new, only used twice. Comes with carrying case, charger, keyboard still in box and portable mount. Price is negotiable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 360
I'm interested. I need it for my 5 year old daughter who has rett syndrome Is it a + model? How much are you asking? Contact me directly to discuss further.

Hi I lost my husband to this horrible disease and I'm interested In selling his Tobii Dynovox speech generating device with eye gaze technology. It's like new, only used twice. Comes with carrying case, charger, keyboard still in box and portable mount. Price is negotiable

Hello.... Yes it is in EXCELLENT condition. Only used twice. It was $8000 for the decive. I'm asking $5000 but in totally willing to negotiate that price. Please feel free to contact me.... 215-796-7077 thanks Trisha

Well! Sorry for your lost. I don't need this device at this time. However, you give very good price...It's affordable for Used one. Hope someone will take it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back