02/2015
Country
US
State
NY
City
Whitney Point
Tobii Dynavox I-15+ Gently Used

This belonged to my Mama and unfortunately she was not able to use this much. When she finally got this she was in the later stages of ALS and has since passed. I really wish we could donate this but sadly we still have funeral expenses to pay for :(

This is controlled through i-gaze interaction via an optional built-in eye tracker. There is also a keyboard that helps the caretaker in setting up the device. We have the carry case as well as a stand that was an additional expense but will include.

Asking $2,300 plus shipping. (No 'handling' fees, just shipping including insurance). Payment bank or postal money order only (sorry no paypal or personal checks).

Thank you and I will try to answer any questions.

This comes from a smoke free home. We are in upstate NY.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 830
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 488
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 615
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 437
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 417
Hi,

I'm interested in buying this off you for my dad to use. It's so difficult to understand him. He is on full time ventilation through a tracheotomy . However we are all the way in Kenya, would you be willing to send it to us? Obviously I would pay for all the transportation costs. Alternatively, (less preferred )I could give you a US adress to send it to?

Hi,

If this is still available, and you have room to move on the price, I'm very interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

This has sold. I'm was looking how to take the post off but am not seeing a way. Thank you.

Closed thread, thank you--LG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back