Diagnosis
03/2019
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Phoenix
I lost my sweet sister in June. I have her barely used Tobii Dynavox eye gaze communication device for sale, along with the Connect It stand. The stand has an attachment for a wheelchair, and a free standing unit with wheels so you can slide it under a bed and place it in front of their face. She had the device for only 6 months. It has bluetooth connectivity to do text messaging with a cell phone.
It is the most current model available and has many functions.
If interested, the price is negotiable. I want it to go to someone whose insurance won't cover it or who otherwise cannot afford one.

Hi. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. I would be interested in the device to a relative in South America who does not have insurance. Would it be possible to receive photos to my email [email protected]? I could receive it in Miami in case we reach an agreement. Thank you.

Hello, I am sorry for your loss.
My husband is in need of a tobii dynavox eye gaze for communication. He has ALS with upper and lower neurons already affected. He can not speak nor move, has PEG and tracheostomy. He has been loaned a Tobii I-12 since our insurance won't cover it and we don't know where we would be without it.
Please let me know how much you are asking for it and what model you have.
thankyou

Hello. Thank you for your kind words. I am so sorry your husband is suffering with this disease. The model is an I-13, and barely used. My sister's disease progressed very rapidly. I don't have a specific asking price. I am wondering what you can afford. I want it to go to someone who really needs it.

Hello, do you still have the equipment? I replied thru message but didn´t hear from you I guess my proposal wasn´t what you expected. If it is still available please let me know how much you are asking to see if I can match your proposal. I am really in need of it.
Thankyou

Hello. Yes, I did reply, on August 9th. My reply is in this thread. It is an I-13 model, and I asked how much you can afford to offer.

Back