Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnnyliverpool1... why not just answer the question rather than avoiding it. Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of ALS or PLS? It's a rather simple question. Or, explain what UMN Syndrome is. There's all kinds of syndromes. If you look up the word 'syndrome' you'll find it somewhat relates back to "symptoms of"...

Johnnyliverpool1... why not just answer the question rather than avoiding it. Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of ALS or PLS? It's a rather simple question. Or, explain what UMN Syndrome is. There's all kinds of syndromes. If you look up the word 'syndrome' you'll find it somewhat relates back to "symptoms of"...
You have a good point Clearwater!

techy .techy......eddie and water......if i had a diagnosed of als or pls i would av said so would i not...or are you slow of mind or just looking a dispute......diagnosed forum interest upper motor neuron syndrome...get it...nothing more and nothing less....as i have always stated for the last two years or so on these boards.....johnny

UK and USA terminology for MNDs is still not quite standard to each other, and various other english speaking countries hew more towards one or the other. A brit is much more likely to get a long term "UMN syndrome" diagnosis than an american is, and when a brit says "MND" they don't usually mean one of the known motor neuron diseases, they mean what an american would just call ALS. Instant electronic communication is changing that, but until then we have to be gracious about the differences.

becks....as usual you explained so well...ta......johnny

Well Johnnieliverpool1, you left it to "becks" to explain it so well but you never did. You challenged a few for their authenticity but yours is lacking even more. To quote you " I like it when things get edgy...gets the posters posting and takes their minds off things......"
The original poster didn't deserve being run off as he has by someone who just wanted to stir things up... you. Whatever, your Forum Bio leaves you little to challenge anyone's authenticity and your sarcasm challenges your own authenticity even more. You can relax too... you don't have ALS. The original poster was concerned... like many... like you because you're here.

well well..water, just read a couple of your posts and you do like to get edgy yourself, dont you....ollie was kind enough to send you wiki info and becks took it further with a brilliant self written clearly understood post...and after my reply to you, what is it you dont understand.....obviously i have got under your skin .for which i apologise....so please reread those posts until you get the answere...and try and relax...deep breathing is of help.....your in undiagnoseds, johnny.

You try it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back