Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely a police matter and the thread should be deleted. I've read it and my instinct says that it's bull. If we want to talk about ALS and the symptoms on this thread, etc, then thats OK but as for the poisioning etc....that should be dropped.:twisted:
Mark

What would you like to know and yes I have talked to Pysch multiple times, he recommended I have an EMG done.

Sorry if we offended you, but your story is very hard to believe.

If you are really telling the truth, then you need to go to the police with this.

Unfortunatley, your addittude is the same that the police have, so I guess she is right "no one will ever believe you just like they didn't believe your grandfather", as far as this being deleted, you always have the option of not reading it!

I did, Coventry Rhode Island PD has a complete police report that I filed on Nov 11th 2007.

Yes you are correct that I just dont have to read your comments. I've been reading and posting items on this thread for 3 years now and your story takes the cake! There are MANY MANY good articles written by good people here. Your article does seem strange and this is not a forum for listening to accusations of poisioning etc. We are here to discuss ALS, the symptoms, research, caregiver support and to help answer questions for people. In your case if you have or believe you have ALS then we can help but as far as how you or the others in your family may have gotten it seems like bunk! If you are telling the truth then the police need to be involved and if they refuse to then they also must feel its bunk.
Mark

well said Mark.................I would have to agree and I am getting pissed that I keep responding to this............There are some serious issues that are discussed here on a daily basis and I have ran across some people that just need some kind of excuse to have sympathy for themselves. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE! We all deal with real issues here and do not have time for hoaxes.................Like I said it is almost Halloween

netty

Let say for one minute everything I said is true (which it is), then that would mean there is a an absolute cause of ALS, pesticides! If this is correct then we have an absolute cause for people that at sometime in their life they where exposes to pesticides. Now maybe a detox treatment could be worked on, pesticides would have stricter requirements for application and or alternative pesticides that are environmentally friendly and safe for human would be used. Now I'm going to ask all who have read this post that don't like it reads not to read it so you don't get any angrier with it. What I would like to know now is how many people on here feel that a possible exposure to pesticides, or any other thing that may have contributed to there neurological symptoms. We have a group of people here who could be very valueable to find a cause even if it was not pesticide related. Please post what you feel may have contributed to the symptoms or diagnosed. I appoligize if I may have offended anyone but without peoples stories of what they thought may have caused their illness, we may never find all the causes, and if you don't know the cause you will not know the cure, or even be able to have a real treatment plan to at least halt the process of the diesease.

AHHHH! Now your starting to make a bit of sense. The theory of murder and poisioned drinks etc, have no place here. Discussions on toxins etc. do have a place and have been discussed many times. Do a search on toxins and you will find several atricles. Keep the non related crap out of here. We are not interested.
Mark

I thought we put this thread to bed last year. Nettie has a new take, however- interesting that it crops up in mid October...

I am going to assume you are on the level, in that you really do feel you have reason to feel betrayed and depressed. Counseling works best face to face, however. There is only so much an on-line forum can do.

So now we are done, right. folks? We have given the best advice possible and it is up to Raoul to make the telephone call.

Last edited:
4rhl1981. As Cindy says I too thought we sort of agreed to just drop the murder issue. Can't prove it, no point in bothering people with details. I was busy yesterday doing the Thanksgiving thing and Cindy was under the weather. The VA has just passed ALS legislation for vets. You said you were in Iraq. Why don't you get assessed by them?

AL.

This man is clearly Paranoid
He needs help and we could do more harm then good.

I hope he gets inpatient help

Pat

my two cents worth

Rick and I have been reading this today. Just can't take it all in but we know we have no right to judge. I will say this much. Rick has ALS and we are delighted that he was one of the first to be appying, and likely granted full benefits from the Navy. He did two tours in Vietnam.... that's a year and a half.... so he was exposed to Agent Orange-a pesticide.
But then his mother had something neurological most all of her lasting years, which is now supposed to have been ALS... so Rick could have gotten this from his mother... called familial ALS. Are we to try to solve the mystery and claim one or the other? What difference does it make? Could we sue mothers and prosecute them? No. Will he get full benefits from the military, yes..... and we all know that pesticides are bad for us. Avoid them. I am so sorry that anyone thinks a member of their family could deliberately cause harm. That's sadder I think than dealing with ALS. Family is all we truly have in life. But life stinks sometimes and bad things happen to good people. We must live above it all... focus on the good. Put in a report, and let the police deal with it or not. Go get some grief counseling. Listen to all good people on here who mean you no harm. M

Now, I'm confused (almost a natural state of mind for me...). How in the world did pesticides get into this article? I thought the guy was saying an unkown poison was the cause of the ALS (or did I miss something?).

From unkown poisons to pesticides...

I guess I missed something but I'm not dare going to go back and reread this tale.

Nontheless, if this fellow is suffering from an MND (or not), he needs to be examined.

Zaphoon

...... I am so sorry that anyone thinks a member of their family could deliberately cause harm. That's sadder I think than dealing with ALS. ..... focus on the good. Put in a report, and let the police deal with it or not. Go get some grief counseling. Listen to all good people on here who mean you no harm. M

I couldn't have said it better. ... and this is not denying that deliberate poisoning, or accidental exposure to toxins couldn't cause neurological damage, But, as the title of this thread states, what is causing much of your pain is the despair.... 4rhl1981, if you believe your illness was caused by anyone with the intent to do deliberate harm, then you're letting the perpetrator win, if your energy stays focused on the betrayal, rather than choosing to get help for the depression, and help with the illness.

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back