Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
alabama
City
calera
Hi Al,

(sorry if i wasn't supposed to start a new thread I am new to this thingy lol) Anyhow...
I just wanted to ask your reasoning as to why You think ALS should be far far from my thoughts...

Is it b/c it comes on and then goes away for months at a time..? Or is it the random widespreading of it...single fires in the craziest locations? My Age? (im 28)- Or the fact it seems to only appear when Lexapro is in the picture! I have NOT been told Lexapro is the cause..but all three times..its been in the pic! And its a greatly mentioned side effect of the SSRI! I also have no muscle wasting or weakness!

I do notice when I am doing things..exercising or just going about my day moving around- I dont feel the twitches nor see them! Heck Its hard to see the single fires even when I am sitting. The twitches just seem to pop up like a fire work display at night when I am sleeping or lack there of...trying to!

Anyhow.. AL! I just wanted to know your reasoning or anyone elses for thinking its not ALS related. I am going to mention it to my OBGYN Thursday tho! At my appt.!

Take care , GoD bless! I know you time is valuabe on here! :mrgreen:

Yes on most questions. You're age is against you, starting and stopping symptoms, meds, pregnancy and stress all lead me to think that ALS should not be on your mind but certainly discuss it with the doc on Thur.
AL.

Your a Champ Al, BUT...

You never told me what your favorite wine is! :mrgreen:

Sorry, Merlot. I have it made at a place called the Brew Factory and the brand of juice they use is Grande Cru.
AL.

Hmm

Interesting. I love wine ! I surely cant wait til July when I can have some :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back