Tired of Miracle Cures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this thread, but it has veered way off topic.

I ask the moderators to close this thread now, please.

Ok, based on the area you refer to of 500,000. That's one area... what about the rest of
the United States.... Miami, Atlanta, LA, New York City, Boston, Seattle, Dallas and
larger areas? Accordingly those... that would blow the national number away.

Just because you don't like the way a thread is going now you want it closed.
This is a Forum and it is for "Rants and Raves. I wasn't the one who veered it
off course. Just asked a few questions which seems to offend some here.

Ok, close it.

Last edited:
Al, my book is being submitted for my doctorate in naturopathic medicine. During Covid, I decided to finish my course studies. My paper was only written for informational purposes to raise awareness for ALS. It expanded to include many more PALS than the original paper. I will not profit from either of them. Also, a good percentage, maybe 30%, of the PALS interviews were people from countries other than the US. None of them were from the clinic I used to attend. I really didn't meet many PALS at clinic but met quite a few at my local chapter and other chapters in Florida. Remember, the interviews span from 2016 to present.

Sadly, I was born and raised in a cluster area and there are currently four PALS in my little village that expanded to a township. I went to school with one of them and my niece went to school with another. Also, one of my best friends lost both her parents to ALS. Same little village.

I came back to this forum with good intentions. I can see now that it was probably a mistake. I just like to help people.

Closed by request of op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back