Tingly, Numbness, Muscle Tightness, Limbs Falling Asleep At Night, Eyelid Twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanabo

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
I have had all of the above symptoms for 2 months now. In addition, in the last couple of days I have had lower back tightness, but that may be due to sit-ups from a recent workout. And my legs have felt heavy and awkward - it's kinda hard to explain exactly how it feels, it is just weird and feels gross.

I have not had an MRI yet, just a CT that was normal. I have had blood work done and those all check out fine. I am terrified that this is ALS or MS. I just don't feel right. I have some days here and there that I feel "better" but have not had one where I am symptom free since early January. My initial physical exam with neuroloigist went well and he said that I am not showing signs of either "at this time" but this sure does not feel like it is going away.

Any feedback on what is happening, I would be grateful. I just NEED to know what is going on. The not knowing is killing me.

Nothing you've posted sounds like ALS. The symptoms you've listed point away from ALS, which is great news. Have you read the following link?

This is a very useful bit of information that will answer your questions. The great news is, your symptoms do not add up to ALS.

Take good care.

Thank you, I am hopeful you are right. MS perhaps? or should I visit an MS forum for feedback? I need to wait another month for the neurologist.

I don't think you have MS, either. I would check in with your internist.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back