Tim is in the Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
lorie, im glade tim is out. i send my love to both.

lorie

it is so good to hear tim is home, i hope he will fully recover.tell tim we are still thinking about him. i hope you are ok also, it must have really shook you up.
take care
caroline

Worried

I am glad tim is home. Thanks for all your caring and support. I am worried about him. The hospital had sent home prescriptions of Steroids and Antibotics for him. The "Family" just let me know today. I should of had them thursday. His voice sounds very weak which has not happened before. I am going to get the meds filled, maybe the steroid will build him back up. I hope so!

Thanks SOOOOOOOOO much. You are wonderful!

Lorie

lorie

don't worry too much, give it time pneumonia is a tricky one . i'm posotive if anyone can build your brother up it's you lol. but don't forget to look after yourself,you sound like your "run ragged". if you get ill everyone will be up the creek without a paddle.
take care
caroline

Good to hear Tim is home Lorie and remember what Caroline said look after yourself maybe go and get a pedicure for yourself and you daughter while hubby is away.

SO how about a "Lorie" update? Did you and your daughter get those pedicures? Go see a movie? Do anything fun? Everybody is right that you need to spend some time pampering Lorie once and awhile! :-D

Ya Right!

I will try not to make this long. Yesterday I was in the Surgeons offifce for "You Know What". I was there four hours for a 10 minute visit. I was furious. The Receptionist and Nurses were rude. When the Doc. came in he was a Sweetie. I told hiom he was nicer than the whole bunch put together. When I left there, I rushed by Mom's to give Tim Meds that he needed. I drank a half of cup of coffee. I rushed 20 miles home to get my daughter from school. I rushed 20 miles back to my Mom's to meet with a Rep. from the ALSA of Alabama. Tim and I spent about two hours with her. Me most of the time.

She wants me to go to Washington D.C. with her in May for ALS. (not sure, yet). She said she could just see me demanding that more be done for ALS. That I carry myself well. And that I would be a great speaker for ALS. And I could get things done. ( I already am) She may also want me to speak at the Monthly meetings. So that was the best part of my day. Other than being with Tim and Daughter. We arrived home about 8:00 PM. I was exhausted.

Amelia (daughter) has a Sinus Infection.

I want go into Today.

Lorie:-D

I look forward to seeing you on T.V standing tall and demanding for more things to done for ALS, you go girl! I believe you can do it.

But before you do do something for Lorie, a new pair of shoes to stand tall in?

please Go

Lorie

i know you have so much on your plate with taking care of your daughter and Tim but we really need someone like you who will speak her mind to the higher ups. Please consider going to DC in May and speak up for everyone in this site

Steve and Givein

Givein-I will probably buy a "New Pair Of shoes" being I am only 5'3". Any shoe I walk in Has "ALS" carrying me! Agree, It's not Quantity that counts, It's Quality.

Steve-You know where I am right now. I am considering, altough I have never been on an Airplane. I could have went all over the world with my husband. I was scared of "Flying". Even where all my Canada people are! Now I fill like, I can do anything. And I know I have to. The ALSA said the could pay for some of my trip, I will have to pay the rest. Thats ok, if there is a "Wll, There is a Way". I am dedicated to my Amazing Brother, All of my Friends here and people that don't know yet, that get this Disease is going to change their Life forever.

Tim has never doubted that I will go along way with ALS. He is so proud to have me on his side.!

Thank God and My Husband for helping me become the Person I am.

Thank you,

Lorie

If you go I'll see you there :) I'm driving down with my wife but I'm going to trying to get there by 10 AM on Sunday for the Rolling Over ALS procession from Arlington to Capitol Hill but I'm not sure I can get up that early. It's about a 5 hour drive.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm also hoping I get the chance to meet our dear friend Coburn (careful reading that the venom may get you) although I doubt he'll have the guts to show his face. Anyway I hope to see you there but don't wear yourself out trying to make it.

Jeff

Who is Coburn? Ok, I get it now. We need to get on his A__!

Lorie

Tim & Lorie

I was off for awhile also. I am so glad Tim is ok now.

Washington D.C.

I was finally able to talk with my husband tonight about Lynn with ALSA of Alabama wanting me to be a voice for ALS. My husaband thinks I should go. But only if He goes with me. He told me to just let him know how much it will cost. He supports me with everthing I do for ALS. He told me last year that if I ever had a calling, it is for ALS. He would sacrifice for me. He has done so and very well. To you that know, I have talked with Tim and my Family about my problems (possible NMD). I will began to post on the Do I have ALS, about myself. I want to tell my story, without a lot of opinionated respones! I am going to leave it up to the Neuros. I will have a Double Musce Biopsy next fridat March 28th. Thank you for being here for me!

Jeff-Looks like I will see you there!

Lorie

Lorie- I cannot think of a better spokesperson. Our community is blessed to have you. As always, my thoughts will be with you on the 28th. A double muscle bio! Wow. Best of luck! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back