Tim is in the Hospital/Pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim still in ICU, Lorie requests prayer

Just spoke with Lorie at 3:24pm and Tim is having severe trouble with the left lung and fluid build up.

Lorie said to tell everyone she really needs your prayers, as she is very stressed out with so much going on at one time. She thanks you for your concern and expressions of love for them.

Lorie will try again to get back on the forum this evening at a later time.

Cindy she may be calling you for some password support to get back into her account. It appears that her password may have been changed according to the message she is getting. Password or login in ID not found?

Thanks everyone for being there when we need you most.

Wow! Thanks, mt. Sounds pretty bad. I am keeping Lorie, Tim and the family in my prayers. Let's not forget He can move mountains!

I am fixing to leave in a little bit. I am spending the night at my son's house. Please tell netty to call me (my cel) when she gets home tonite. My son has a couple of computers, but I am a funny person (I don't like to use other people's computers.) I treat them as personal property! That's wierd, huh?

Okay, I'm fixing to get my stuff together and leave. Please give netty that little message for me, mt. She has my number. Thanks, and God bless. God bless Tim, Lorie and family.

Irma

Dear Captain AL,
Please tell Lori that we are praying for her and Tim...
God Bless
Jeannie

Dear Captain Al....I have put them both in my prayers!

lovelily

Update

Many Thanks to Capt. Al for helping me get back on the Forum. I am seeing Tim in less than an hour. I will get on this afternoon and fill everyone in. He looked good last night. We have to take it one day at a time right now. I have a feeling he will pull through. I don't see him giving up.

Thanks to all of you for your Prayers and keeping us in your thoughts. I talked to Ann Marie yesterday. I told her that we need a Big Circle of Prayer going around the World for Tim.

I am stressed, but I can handle it. I am there for Tim and that is what matters the most. I get upset everytime I go see him, no other patients in the ICU that he is in.....Never has any visitors. I just don't get some Families.

Love to ALL. I will update this afternoon.

Lorie

Sending well wishes and strength to both of you.

Lorie- glad to know you hve access again. Tim is in good hands and has a lot of people pulling for him. Take care of you, too, girl!
Hugs, Cindy

lorie-i have been praying for tim all week. i am so relived he is doing better.
you,tim and dale are always in my thoughts.
give my love to tim when you see him next.
godbless
caroline.

Lorie,
I pray that everything get better for all of you.Tim is so lucky to have you, some people have nobody my husband (LARRY ) has 2 brothers & 1 sister granted he isn't as bad as some people. The docs still don't know what's going on. When the doc first said ALS his brothers called & that was the one & only time. His sister talks to his mom everyday so she knows how he is doing .Since the doc retracted ALS for the time being I guess they think he is doing fine.I see where you talked to AnnMarie I miss seeing her on here.I pray that she is doing ok.Try & get some rest. Since my son died in03 with cancer I know God is in control & when he wants you to come home to him you will & not before.GOD BLESS .
Sharon

Lorie and Tim-

Don't know you, but have read a lot of your posts. even STRANGERS are praying! The amount of love you have 4 your brother is amazing~
God says that wherever two or three are gathered together in His name- there He is- in the midst of them- and it looks like lots of folks are praying.

Lorie, just got home, and came straight to the forum. Am happy to hear Tim is doing better. He is one lucky young man to have a loving sis like you. God bless you folks. Lots and lots of prayers your way.

Irma

Hang in there Lorie. Glad you're back up and running. Good thoughts for you and Tim.
AL.

Your Prayers And Support Are Working!

Tim is getting better. They figured out what Bateria caused his Pneumonia. It is a Fungus Bacteria. They said anything could have caused it. Not to go crazy with Mom wiping everything down. He had a Chest Xray Saturday. He will have another one tomorrow. At this point it is getting better and expect him to be off the Ventilator within a day or two. They are weening him othe the Heart Meds. that bring the blood pressure up. He is so strong. I am so proud of him. Please keep your Prayers going for us.

Last Night he was not in good Spirits. I told him that you all were Praying for him and Wishing him the best. That meant alot to him. Today he was knocked out. So I talked to the Nurse the whole time. She said Tim had the best Pulmonologist in Mobile. I am going back at 8:30 tonight.

I Promised Tim a BIG Fat Cheeseburger when he can eat. I told the Nurse I was feeding it to Tim! He shook his head Yes!

Tim's Van was suppose to be delivered this afternoon. They didn't show up, so I suppose it will be here tomorrow.

Thanks to Stu and Sharon and Guardian Angels for ALS. I can never say how much this is going to mean to us. Stu you are WONDERFUL!

I am so Grateful for the many Friends I have made. Even through this Horrific Disease. I think so much of everyone. I am so BLESSED!

Lorie

Lorie,

That is great news that Tim is doing better, I'm sure he will enjoy that big fat cheeseburger.
We will certainly keep the prayers coming.
Tim is so lucky to have you!

Please take care of yourself also,

Hi Lorie

My prayers are with you and Tim, may God bless you.

Sincerely,

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
Cals to late husband Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back