Tim is in the Hospital/Pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call Me!

Lori,
Call me I am soooo worried. Freddie is out of the woods for now. I want to tell him what is going on with Tim, he will want me to next to him as he can no longer speak....I am PRAYING for you and your family.....
Lots of Love,
Netty

(Lorie's) Tim Flat lined yesterday

Just got off the phone with Lorie and wanted to update everyone on the latest news about Tim.

Yesterday, they rolled Tim over in the bed and he flat-lined. They call a Doctor from ER to intubate him, get him on a respirator, and get him stabilized. They did not call Lorie or any of the family and tell them what had happened. Lorie, is very upset about all this and definitely needs your prayers, both for her, Dale, and Tim.

She is currently working on resetting her password and will post as soon as she is able to get back in the forum. For now, I am relaying messages to her.

Give her our love please Al.
AL.

I'll will be praying for her and her family.

Thanks for letting us know, Capt. Al. We're keeping them all close in our hearts. Please give Lorie our love.
Jane

Thanks for the info on Tim. I'll be praying for him and the family for sure.

Sharonca

Lorie,

I'm so very sorry about Tim. I hope we hear good news soon!

Call me anytime.

CJ

Oh God, mt! I have been gone most of the day, and been checking now and then, but dang, how did I miss out on this one? Please, oh please tell Lorie that her entire family is in my prayers. There is a time when you just have to let go. Believe me, I did so when my son departed. I gave him permission (don't get me wrong I am not playing God), but I did assure him that I was going to be alright, and I could not bear to see him in a dying stage anymore. A slow death tears you apart, Thank God my baby went quick. It left me with a broken heart, but hey, who is calling the shots here? Again, mt. please keep us posted. Thank you very much, and God bless!

mt. I just grabbed my son's (Rudy) Bible, and he outlined this: Corinthians 15:3-4..................3. I passed on to you the most important points of doctrine that I had received:
Christ died to take away our sins as the Scriptures predicted. 4. He was placed in a tomb. He was brought back to life on the third day as the Scriptures predicted.

This is for Tim, may our Father cradle him in his arms, and carry him Home only to end his suffering. We will meet again.

Irma

Thanks all for your support for Lorie, Tim, and her family. I know she appreciates it so much. The last word I had from her she was going back up to the hospital to see Tim again. They will only let her or any of the family in for short periods at a time because he is in ICU. Lorie has already been thrown out once so she is trying to help Tim and keep the nurses happy at the same time. Tim never wants her to leave his side, but she has to when the time is up.

I had just spoken to Tim recently over the phone before all this happened and after the heart attack that Dale had that also put the family through some really tough times. Tim sounds like a really nice guy any of us would be proud to have as a brother.

One thing I can say about that family is they are a bunch of tough fighters. They do not give up easily.

Irma, I know exactly what you are talking about. We went through the same thing with my mother-in-law. She was dying of cancer and would not take her last breath until the whole family had prayed with her and told her to let go and move on to God. The pain she had was unbearable and she finally gave her last breath and let go after the family told her it would be alright. It is never alright to lose a loved one, but we have to release them from the pain sometimes.

Only God knows when the time is up for any of us. I pray for peace for Lorie, Dale, Tim, and the whole family.

You and Tim are in my thoughts tonight, Lorie. Give him a hug from all of us! Cindy

Hi Lori, Hope all is well with Tim. Just want you to know you and Tim are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope we hear from you soon. Fondly, Beebe

Lorie. Sorry about Tim. Give him my best. Let me know if you still have problems logging in.
AL.

My heart goes out to you Lorie. Please take care of yourself too.

Call me if I can do anything....I am praying for you and tell him that We Freddie and I love him and just try to hang tough for him. I am praying for you.......Irma call me and let me know if you hear anything...
Love to all
netty

Hi Lorie

I am so sorry about Tim I hadn't been to the forums for days; I will have you and your family in my prayers.

May God bless you Lorie for being such a wonderful person.

Sincerely,

Paty
Baja California, México
Cals to late husband Jorge
Dx Oct.17,07
Passed away Dec.30.07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back