Tim is in the Hospital/Pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear from you, Lori. I was going to post a question to see if anyone had heard from you. Recently I was in the hosp for 8 days and thought I would lose my mind. I cannot imagine being there for so long. You are a blessing to your brothers.

But please promise us you will keep your next neuro appt. You will be of no use to your brothers if you don't take care of yourself also.

Love to you both - Sharonca

Lorie,

You have been through so much and yet have remained steadfast in your mission to help your brother. I admire your strength!

I'm so glad to hear that Tim is home and your family is able to take care of him.

Hopefully you will be able to take some time for yourself now.

Good to hear from you Lorie and Tim is doing better. Take care.

AL.

Lori,

That's great that Tim is home and doing better. Now that the rest of the family is helping please try and get some rest, I know it is easier said than done.

Lorie,
So good to hear from you! And huge congratulations on your nursing degree! I have about 5 weeks left and I will have my bachelor's in nursing, and I just can't hardly wait!

I have read so much about you and your brother and wish you all the best. Tim certainly sounds like a tough guy and I think you are too!

make sure you take time for yourself and get plenty of rest. My prayers continue to be with you,
Take good care,
brenda

Lorie- so good to hear from you. Thanks for the update on Tim. I am glad he is at home and comfortable. Wish you could get some rest, though. Hugs, Cindy

You are an amazing woman Lorie, I to admire your strength but please don't forget yourself which we do when we are on a roll exspecially full speed ahead. Go see the neuro.

Take care
Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back