Reason
Loved one DX
Country
Uni
State
Alabama
City
Mobile
Saturday evening I have to meet the Ambulance with Tim at the hospital. He was choking on congestion. We were there from 3:00 am to 11:00am Sunday. The ambulance took him home after a bag of antibotics through an IV bag.

Then Monday I met the Ambulance there again. He thought he had a pill stuck in his throat. So I had them do a swallowing test. I knew he was having problems. Well, He is. A very small amount of liquids are aspirating into his lungs. I went to CVS today to order Thick It. He only needs a small amount at this point.

I don't want to see whats coming next. He and I had a long talk at the hospital. I never cry in front of Tim. But I burst into tears with a conversation we had. He told me when he died not to cry over him. For me to have a party in his honor. And remember him the way he use to be. Tears was streaming down his face. I was wiping mine and his at the same time. He don't know that I cry inside of myself all the time. My tears come sometimes when I can't control them.

Meanwhile, I had been running a fever for a week and a half. Coughing and Aching and a Chronic Ear Infection. Tim and I had a Doc's appt. on friday. I got a prescription for Antibotics, Cough Med. And Congestion Med. The appt. did not go well. The Nurse was very insensative to his needs. He was hurting really bad sitting in his wheel chair for a long period of time, needlessly! All I will say they will never forget me! Just last night I was able to pick up my meds and start taking them. Not only am I making sure Tims is looked after with my being sick. Taking care of my own family. And Dale. I am very involved with some ALS Fundraisers which I will post about under event announcements.

I thank God! He is the only way I am able to keep going.

Life is Full!

Lorie

I know we have had our differences, Lorie . . . but I wanted to let you know that you are truly an inspiration. I'm sure many people feed off of your strength, including myself. Take care.

Wright

Our differences are in the past. My Goal in to help my Brother and as many people with this monster disease that I can. I posted our interview on Event announcements. The Moderators have to approved it. I am concentrating Bringing Awareness and Raising Money for ALS/MND that may one day help with finding a CURE!

Thank you,

Lorie

Lorie, am so sorry to hear about Tim. Prayers is the only way, and that is what I will be doing for you, Tim and Dale. God bless!

Irma

Lorie

I Knew something had to be very wrong!

i don't have many words at the moment to express my concern- but I Oh so wish you well AND your brother!

My husband also aspirates and it is scary!

Girl you better keep us informed or I will personally go to ALA and find you and STAND ON YOUR EYELIDS! :twisted:

Lorie- so sorry to hear about Tim. And that you must carry on with a flu of some sort is plain unfair! I hope today finds both of you a little better...Cindy

I approved that yesterday Lorie with suitable comments I thought.
AL.

Tell Tim to hang in there. We're all pulling for him and you too.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back