Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Hugo in @KarenNWendyn's tree :)

hugo.jpg

Hi, Furry Friends 🐨🐨, Welcome "Home"! How nice to see you and hear from Tillie💕. I was concerned 😟 . Hope today's a lovely day ☀ for you all
Keep 🌈 well. B 😷

Bullet was in Angiegal's tree, then hopped out for a feed of a young tree.
This is if you need to just sit back and forget the world for 40 minutes or so - maybe have a peg feed while you watch Bullet take that long to eat his lunch.

I can't believe how many koalas have been lost through the events of the past 12 months (and a large number have been killed on the road within 1 km of my place this year, I've never been out to so many rescue calls).
Finally a koala in KimT's tree, the wonderful survivor Bullet. May we see more koalas soon please mother nature.
bullet2.jpg

Hi, Bullet 🐨, Thank you for visiting my tree😊!
I observed we have similar habits: big yawns, licking lips, scratching, facing into the wind to feel it and catch the scents on the🌬 breeze, take naps, go "visiting", engage in 🌳"tree hugging", and enjoy a healthy diet of various leafy 🥗greens. How nice :).
Thanks to kind Tillie 🤗, we can "visit" with you from half a 🌏 world away ♥. She is 🌻🌻🌻 special!
Take care and invite your friends🐨🐨🐨. There are lots of trees 🌳🌳 that would enjoy being hugged.
May blessings abound 🌈 . 😷

Finally I've had 3 days in a row with 2 koalas on the property. So strange when I had been at a point of expecting at least 4 on any given day and now I'm like wow I found 2!
With thousands of trees however, it has meant so many less chances of finding one in a PALS tree.
I'm sure when the dispersion happens in a couple of months some new koalas will come along.
Here is Bullet in Angiegal's tree again 🤗
bullet.jpg

We also might see more posts here now as Statius@ has asked for a tree.
I knew which tree I was going to choose as it is one I've been seeing Hugo in a bit lately.
I couldn't put the label on the tree yesterday however because when I came along, indeed Hugo was in it!
He rarely spends 2 days in a row in the same tree so I'll attach the label today.
Can you see Hugo in the full tree shot?
StatiusTree.jpg

Hugo.jpg

Thanks, Tillie, I think I spotted him, but hard to be sure. I look forward to showing this to my (grown) daughters and grandson. Love what you do for koalas and our spirits.

Bullet napping in KimT's tree :)

IMG_9775.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back