Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo hanging loose on a Sunday in Angiegal's Tree :)

47HugoFeb16.jpg

Sorry I've not kept up well here because it's been a hard time here the past couple of weeks so far as koalas.
I lost Racee to chlamydia.
A lot of car hits near the property lately too.
And Jordan is very ill and in care.
The huge rains after the long drought have caused a new range of issues for koalas, other wildlife, livestock and all the flora.

So back to hope - Hugo has been the only koala on the property the past week, and hopefully he is doing as fine as he looks.

Here he is in KimT's tree.
hugo.jpg

Although he has the "pick of the trees" I hope some friends return soon. 🐨🐨🐨
So very sorry to hear of Racee's passing 😢 It's like losing a family member.
I believe there's a "special place" for them. 🌈🌟.
May the drivers be more careful, drive slower and keep a watchful eye on the road so our "Little Friends" will be better protected.
Let it be so! You've been going through a very sad and challenging time. Take care of yourself, too 🤗! 🌻B 😎

Thank you @beauty4everyone

Jordan went north to a wildlife hospital today for a blood transfusion as his red blood cell count has not improved at all in 5 days.
It is hard time - thanks for your very kind words

Tillie, I'm so sad to hear about Racee . I'm hoping for improving health for Jordan.
Thanks for the pictures-- they brought a little bit of light into my life today.

Sharon

I hate to hear about the illness and loss. I enjoy seeing the pics of them you post. Thanks!

I hate to hear about the illness and loss. I enjoy seeing the pics of them you post. Thanks!
Sorry, I usually only post hopeful things in here, I'll make sure I stick to that 💗

We do want to know how all our furry friends are though. Do you want to start a koala update thread in other?

Yeah I was thinking that Nikki - they are separate topics really 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back