Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've seen Jordan this year and he stopped by in beauty4everyone's tree

jordan.jpg

jordan2.jpg

Dear Tillie
We have been thinking of Australia a lot recently because of all you have been through
Now that things seem to be getting better we hope that you and your furry friends can live peacefully in their trees.
hugs from France from Juju and me
EBE3D420-3A85-4855-8731-491511E78ED6.jpeg

🤣 I just realized my sentence was clumsy so it sounds we hope you’ll enjoy life up a tree !

Ah don't worry I read it as saying you hope the koalas can live peacefully up in the trees, not me 💗 🤗

HI, Jordan - 🤗s to you, too! Thank you for visiting "my" 🌳. I hope it has lots of nutritious 🍃🍃🍃.
What time of day was your photo taken? The light there is so interesting. It makes you look handsome😉. Thanks to Tillie, too.
Take care. Hope to see you again soon. ❤ B.:cool:

I came across the following picture. Your relative appears to be smiling. Who might it be?

1580154089733.png

Thank you :).

There's something about the photo of Legion that makes me imagine "being" him 🐨:-

- Newly awake, safe at home, warming myself in the early morning sun ☀. The lovely scent of earth and Eucalyptus 🍃 wafting on the fresh morning breeze . As I wait, I begin to listen for the stirrings of family and friends on their nearby trees 🌳🌳🌳.
Although preferring to be by myself, the sounds and scent of others 🐨🐨🐨 keep me from being lonely.

Since arriving here just before dawn 🌅, I'll have "breakfast" here, take a siesta 😴 in the shade , and maybe have "lunch" 🔔 at a different "restaurant". It's healthy to have varying dining experiences.

It's so nice here, I can't imagine myself living anywhere else. Besides, humans love me 💟, are concerned for my welfare, take care of me when injured or in difficulty, and plant new homes and "restaurants" for me. How wonderful is that!

A special thanks to all my friends 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️👨‍👩‍👧‍👦around the world 🌏 interested in our lives, habitat, and think we're cute and cuddly. It makes me happy to bring you a smile and brighten 💡 your day .

Thanks too, for your generosity with physical help 👨‍🚒👩‍✈️⚕⛑ and donations 👜 in difficult times.

Love ❤ and 🤗 hugs to Tillie for sharing us with you. Isn't Tillie wonderful🌈! She's a kind, fun and loving person. Very special to us!

With that being said - Bye for now. Hugs, 🤗 Legion 🐨

So glad to hear about the rain again. I just hope it's not too much again!👏
His ears look like little daggers or spikes when they are wet like that!!!🐨

Time for a bath 🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧- wonderful 🌈- how refreshing:giggle: !! 🤗 B.:cool:
Thank you, Tillie 💟

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back