Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then unbelievably, Phoenix came back for another day in NikkiJ's tree - she must have really liked that Tallowwood for a change of diet!

Finally Stevie is trying hard to ignore and evade Frankie and spend more time here but he does seem to hound her still. Here she is hiding out in Juju's tree - she also has a lovely bulging pouch. Hopefully joey's will start looking out at the world in the next weeks.
Notice those great claw scratches on the trunk to the left - that's what we call 'koala sign'.

And last, but certainly not least - this is something I've never seen in the wild, so I was very excited.
The 2 young fellas, Summer and Frankie, checked each other out in KimT's tree! Who would have known you would get activity this fast, but on top of that, this kind of happening! I was just so lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

And the movie ...

So interesting Tillie - thanks for sharing that neat vid. Almost looks like 2 dog meeting, they do similar except with all 4 on the floor. :)

Those are just beautiful animals 🐨

Katrina, Can I have permission to download the pics and upload to e-mails and FB? I want people to know I have friends in HIGH places (Summer & Frankie.)

Katrina, Can I have permission to download the pics and upload to e-mails and FB? I want people to know I have friends in HIGH places (Summer & Frankie.)
if you put on fb could you just attribute @koalagardens ?
of course sharing the youtube link is a snap

you asked for a tree at exactly the right time didn't you! ☺

Phoenix was up in Angiegal's tree yesterday :)

How's this NikkiJ - Phoenix was in your tree yet again! That's a hat-trick and I think she maybe likes her feed of Tallowwood :love:

Maxine was spotted sleeping tight in Pittsburghgal Frank's tree - I'm hoping we are going to see a joey peeking out sometime in the next few weeks 🥰🐨

Maxine s pose is so cute !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back