Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, Bullet. Wait 'em out. Bullies will eventually give up! The way you eat makes me smile. Your leaf crunching looks as if you have a green tongue hanging out and flapping in the breeze. YOU guys (gals, too) are so cute. Unbeknownst to you, you make me smile. I enjoy and appreciate that. Have a beautiful and safe day. Hugs, B.

Of course an alpha male is not a bully at all, but for a wild colony to survive there will be a hierarchy and that means all up and coming young males will push boundaries and need them set :)

i have beeb told that i need my boundaries set also.

Wendywoog's tree remains Stevie's favourite and I managed a bit of a peek at Frankie - she is really keeping this joey pretty private, unlike Maxine and Mist.

https://youtu.be/fwvP4rBBeg0

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 109
Must be time for a koala in your tree Pete! No boundaries!

Maxine and her joey Dewdrop were totally laid back and chilling out in Pittsburghgal Frank's tree :)

Attachments

• maxine.jpg
    maxine.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 112
ahh so lovely to see them.
Wendy xx

What a day - 4 koalas and all in PALS trees!
I will do a little youtube video tomorrow and pop it here but for now I have 3 photos processed.

First up, I know it's incredible, but it is her favourite home tree for sure - Stevie is in WendyWoog's tree yet again and we actually get to see both her and Frankie!

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 121
Oh I should mention that 3 of the 4 koalas were mum's with joey's so it was quite a delightful session!

Here is Racee and her joey Phoenix, in Narrowminded Sue's tree - Racee has never been seen here before, but she seems to be quite happy with her choice.

Attachments

• racee.jpg
    racee.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 105
Maxine and Dewdrop had moved across to Angiegal's tree, and that first photo I could hardly take the shot as I kept laughing too much :lol:

tomorrow will tell who the fourth koala is and whose tree that one is in ;)

Attachments

• maxine1.jpg
    maxine1.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 105
  • maxine2.jpg
    maxine2.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 106
Thank you Tillie - Funny but I don’t remember hearing of Phoenix’s first appearance, so good to see her with her Mom enjoying our tree. :)

Sue I didn't trawl back to check last time a photo of her went up, but Racee uses only a very small part of the property and she hides a lot of the time. I will note that this year she has taken quite a fancy to the tree that belongs to our beautiful past member Max. I just love seeing her in his tree!

However she has been quite elusive so far as showing up in a PALS tree, and suddenly bam there she was and Phoenix (who only just got named last week) was even easy to see. I just never know when I head out there :)

Thank you Tillie - Racee seems to be perched quite precariously, on some rather thin branches. Maybe it’s just the camera angle. :)

Sue they go right up in the canopy and the branches can be ridiculously thin and I often wonder how they don't come crashing down - they seem to be able to judge it no worries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back