Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shed tears I am just so beyond thrilled.

Those following this thread will know that Stevie and WendyWoog have had a close affinity. Wendy actually adopted Stevie a long time back, and yet how could any of us have known that Stevie would make Wendy's tree her home tree here on my property?

So it is with many tears of joy and a lot of whooping that I post this photo to show the very first time that Stevie's joey has been seen poking out of the pouch, and yep Stevie is in WENDYWOOG's tree, of course.

Stevie is a young girl, this is her very first joey and they are both looking awesome.

You will need to click on the thumbnail and you will see a sleeping joey face and little clenched hand in between the branches as joey hangs out of the pouch.

Attachments

• stevie-joey.jpg
    stevie-joey.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 142
Here is a little video of Stevie and her joey Frankie, in WendyWoog's tree.

Wendy named this joey as it seemed so fitting that she spent so much of the nursing time in Wendy's tree and here is the first sighting. So hi Frankie, great to have you on board!

https://youtu.be/aG03tPfinlg

KarenNWendyn's tree has finally received a well deserved turn at having Mist and her joey, Krissy in for a visit.

Attachments

• krissy.jpg
    krissy.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 119
Stevie and Frankie are determined to make WendyWoog's tree centre stage. Turn the sound on to hear the kookaburras laughing along :)

https://youtu.be/t4Xvc1rorYU

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 120
So precious with the signs of new life. Thank you

Thx tillie, Gave me a boost Lov ya
Chally

Tillie, I find this so exciting. Here I am, half a world away, sitting in bed, eating orange sherbet, while breezes waft through the tops of trees in your forest over Koalas nesting in their branches, while Kookaburras call out warnings. All of us at the same time.

The earth turns and life moves according to its own rhythm. All existing at once each in its own way. Unknown, unknowing, yet united. Of such is the mystery that surrounds us.

Thank you for sharing your "little" corner of the world. May you discover something beautiful today to lift your spirit. May blessings abound. B.

Mist continues to attempt to cover everyone and has brought joey into Angiegals tree for a visit and a meal :)

Attachments

• krissy.jpg
    krissy.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 125
Dear queen of hearts
You sure deserve that crown and wear it so well.
Thank you for bringing joy and smiles to all those reading your koala posts.

many ,many grateful hugs to you wonderful Tillie., and of course my lovely Stevie and Frankie. I am in hospice at moment having all my meds reviewed due to ongoing progression., and of course to give my family some well deserved respite.

This cheered me so much. You seem to be getting more koalas all the time, its wonderful.
wendy xxxx

@WendyWoog I'm so glad it could give you some enjoyment and cheer you a little while you are getting those meds sorted to best effect.

You have 2 new grandies now - koala and human!
(one we don't want to suggest to Stevie that she hand little Frankie over for a cuddle) :lol:

Stevie having a well deserved Sunday afternoon nap, with joey tucked in somewhere in WendyWoog's tree.

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 119
and Mist not too far away, joining the nursing mothers corner for a Sunday afternoon snooze in Chally's tree.

Attachments

• 203MistJuly22.jpg
    203MistJuly22.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 117
Oh ho, first sighting of joey for Maxine and she is in Tripete's tree!

Can you see the teeny bit of joey?

Attachments

• 204MaxineJuly23.jpg
    204MaxineJuly23.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 117
So awesome - Pete you have a joey, now something new to paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back