Tillie's Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 109
Great to see Bullet in my tree. As always, thanks for this thread. It is a wonderful refuge for me.

Steve

Wendywoog, there is Stevie back in your tree once again :)

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 123
SWALKER - Steve here's a lovely shot of your tree providing refuge to the youngest colony member Stella. She is 14 months old now :)

Attachments

• stella.jpg
    stella.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 126
Narrowminded Sue's tree had Mist, the matriarch of the colony who is nursing her joey in pouch at present. Can't wait to see this next generation of hope!

Attachments

• mist.jpg
    mist.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 126
Thanks Tillie

Always lovely to see a visit from my special girl. Wxx

That’s weird. Wrote a comment about Mist looking quite comfortable and peaceful in my tree. Maybe it didn’t post oh well, said it now. Thank you again Tillie.

Hugs

Sue

Finally some PALS trees getting koala visits again :)

Jordan was quite hidden at first sight in CHALLY's TREE

Attachments

• jordan.jpg
    jordan.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 130
Stevie is back where? You guessed it, she is in WendyWoogs tree because it's her favourite tree :lol:

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 124
Angiegal you tree finally got a turn with Jordan - looks very cloak and dagger to me :lol:

Attachments

• jordan.jpg
    jordan.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 128
This is a new fella that has been hanging around the past few days, and he picked Narrowminded Sue's tree to hang out :) He got named Tucker - look at that nose pattern!

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 131
Tillie - the second time a home to a newbie, that’s awesome. He looks quite comfortable. Cute nose.

Thank you,

Sue

There have been lots of koalas here, but they have been using bloodwoods and young trees a lot lately, so the PALS trees have been having a bit of a break time.

Finally, Chally's tree had Jordan up high and scouting over the property yesterday.

Attachments

• jordan.jpg
    jordan.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 113
AngieGal your tree was next on Jordan's radar. Hopefully he will keep doing the rounds :)

Attachments

• Jordan.jpg
    Jordan.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back