Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
CA
City
Torrance
Tilite Aero Z. Cushion 18”x 18”. Weighs approx 25lbs. Wheels pop off and back folds down allowing into fit in any car even the passenger seat of a compact car. Not in the picture but in a bag are a different set of quick release brakes, arm rests, anti tip bars and a seat belt. Overall width of the chair for doorways is 24”. There is quite a bit of adjustability for the seat height and angle. Local southern california pick up ONLY for someone who is in need. Offer what you can. I'm in Torrance, CA. Jim

See attached pdf for pics

Attachments

• TILITE.pdf
    883.7 KB · Views: 285
Well. . . I don't need it at this moment, but I am limb onset and I will be needing it at some point in the near future. If there is someone who needs it now, I will defer to them. If no one else surfaces, message me and we can figure out a fair price.

Eric, I was limb onset also. It was really useful to have this. I even could get it in my car by myself for a while, even though I couldn't walk. I am 5'9" and 160lbs. I'm happy to have it go to someone who can use. I'm not sure how to do private messages .

Jimi, hover over Eric's username to the left of his post, and you will see an option to "Start Conversation."

Thanks. I had finally just figured it out, after all this time!

I am 5'9" too! And I used to be about 160 pounds before I added my Covid 7 (too much desserttttttttttttt)

Wheelchair has found a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back