Threads Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: old threads not showing up

Hi Jerry. I think I recall David saying that he was not able to salvage all the member list and some of the threads due to differences in the software.

Re: old threads not showing up

Al is correct; some forum messages didn't make the cut for migration or had problems when being migrated.

Jerry Story said:
Why are old threads in "ALS/MND Research News" not showing up?
I don't mean that old. I mean threads posted on this website, not the previous website.

Looks like a thread was deleted due to advertising.

Al said:
Looks like a thread was deleted due to advertising.
How did someone figure I did some advertising? Does plugging websites count as advertising? Maybe Blaylock's books. Every person with ALS should read Blaylock's books. I don't make any money plugging Blaylock's books.

Jerry Problems

Al said:
OK Jerry. If you want to bash restaurants and MSG and Aspartame on other forums that is between you and them. We recognise your right to a point of view but when you call doctors ignorant and you were warned recently about name calling obviously being paranoid as you call your self comes with certain other traits that are unacceptable on this forum. Consider this a second warning. We don't bash other peoples ideas here. This is a forum for support and knowledge and not the place for conspiracy theories and closed minded individuals raving about the health care system in general.
From now on I have nothing to do with this forum.

So be it Jerry. No influence is better than a bad influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back