Not open for further replies.

ltr

Country
US
State
NY
City
Elmira
With the recent loss of Chad Bowman I have come to realize how much all of you mean to me. I know we have never met, but all of you have shared some of my hardest moments. You may be internet correspondents without a face, but you have given me strength, hope and a way to look toward the future no matter what. It is doubtful that I have ALS, though I share many of the same symptoms... but even so, many of you have come to my aide with your words and help with diagnosis. I have never met kinder people in real life and it makes me wonder if I became ill for a reason.

I wanted to let you all know, during this season of renewal, that I appreciate every one of you! Leslie

Ditto Leslie....

Chad had become a great friend, just like all of you. I feel this loss, but, he will not have to suffer any more, is in a better place and will be watching over us!

Thank you Leslie. My wife thinks that if ever there was a good reason or thing to come from this illness for me would be that I am able to moderate this forum and possibly change people's lives in some small way. The religious would say God has a plan for us all. I'm not sure what it is for me but hope he has me pencilled in to be around for a while.
AL.

AMEM! to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back