Thoughts on this gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how she don't want people to visit. This is a great idea, so she knows people still care and don't forget about her. Homemade presents are the best :)

Lisaohgee- I hope you didnt take offense to my post. I do think your gift is an awesome idea.

I did a card for Joy where people were able to sign it cyberly and add photos, etc. Then you can print it and have it made into a book. It is an option if you are trying to reach people from great distances as well as compile it in time.

What a great idea! I think any of our pals would appreciate the kind words from family and friends!

Wonderful idea! ITs a great way to have the reach out to her and for her to know she has everyone support!

Another idea (not sure how crafty you are) but have everyone decorate a quilt square and then assemble it into a small lap blanket, doesn't have to be anything big or extravagant.... we did this for my dad and he loved it.

Manda

I really like those picture frames where you put the memory card in for a slide show too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back