tammyg

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
md
City
baltimore
I understand how she don't want people to visit. This is a great idea, so she knows people still care and don't forget about her. Homemade presents are the best :)

LizT

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
Lisaohgee- I hope you didnt take offense to my post. I do think your gift is an awesome idea.

jamorel

Distinguished member
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Calgary
I did a card for Joy where people were able to sign it cyberly and add photos, etc. Then you can print it and have it made into a book. It is an option if you are trying to reach people from great distances as well as compile it in time.

ReneeM

Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Michigan
City
Westland
What a great idea! I think any of our pals would appreciate the kind words from family and friends!

blueyebaby

Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Athens
Wonderful idea! ITs a great way to have the reach out to her and for her to know she has everyone support!

Another idea (not sure how crafty you are) but have everyone decorate a quilt square and then assemble it into a small lap blanket, doesn't have to be anything big or extravagant.... we did this for my dad and he loved it.

Manda

tammyg

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
md
City
baltimore
I really like those picture frames where you put the memory card in for a slide show too.

Status
Not open for further replies.