Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
MO
City
Advance
So i posted a thread back in december about having bodywide twitching. I cant seem to find it now so i figured id start a new one with some concerns. Im still getting bodywide twitches that seemed to go away for a few weeks but now they are back and the ones in my right foot are way worse and now feels more like a bad vibration sensation. If i look at it i can see the twitches and my left foot has twitches that i cant feel just can see them. I can still stand on my toes and heels. I havnt fell. Im beginning to think something bad is going on. Has anybody else here experienced anything like this. Ive noticed hair loss on both legs to. Not sure if its connected to the same issue or not

Here’s the previous thread:
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/43577-some-very-annoying-symptoms.html

You’re describing twitching but no failure. That is not ALS. Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless. It doesn’t matter if it’s body wide, fast, slow, buzzing, whatever. Unless there is failure and weakness documented on a physcian’s exam, then there is nothing to suggest ALS.

Remember, ALS is about failing, not feeling.

You don’t need to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back