Lost a loved one
Country
UK
State
lancashire
City
preston
Hello All,

I have my emg tomorrow and up till now have been taking it in my stride, plus my children have diverted my attention by causing complete mayhem....actually not sure which is worse!

Anyway i'm feeling pretty low right now and alone in it. I'm going to bed soon to twitch & pray but be good to know someone out there thinking of me too, sad but true!

I'll get back to you but believe i have to wait a few weeks for diagnosis, stroll on!

Love to you all tonight & God Bless x

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you, that you'll get a clean EMG and some positive answers! Remember you are not alone in the uncertainty of it all!

jennifer

Thank you Jennifer

I needed that, I can go to bed now!

Sue x

Here's someone else praying for you and thinking about you tonight. It's pretty late in the UK, but hope you are sleeping well. It will be SO much better when the test is over with tomorrow.

Good luck.

Oh Honey,

I will pray for you and I will have my ladies in my weekly 'beth moore' study pray for you. YOU are not ALONE!

Bless you

april

Hi Suzy,

I will be thinking of you as well; good luck tomorrow.

Lydia

(April-what is a beth moore study?)

My prayers are with you! I'll be praying for some good news for you.

Common Prayer

Ohhhhhh Suzy Q, you are not alone................... We should all say a common prayer at the same time every night, wouldn't that be comforting? We could all add a word that conveys our feeling and say it at a certain time knowing that everyone in our cyberspace world is saying the same prayer in their real life? What do ya'all think?

I know my contribution would be "please give me strength"

Sammantha, I LOVE your idea! I think my contribution would be "peace in the midst of this ALS storm". Maybe MT Pockets would be willing to create a prayer for us. I know it would be a great comfort to me. Wonderful idea!

Suzy,

May your soul be quieted, your anxiety quelled and your EMG clean, clean, clean!

Zaphoon

Thank you all so much

THank you your messages made me cry! Tears of strength x

Crazy time of day in this house, lost socks etc but knew I would find some peace & support here.

ALS prayer such a good idea. My favourite fellowship prayer;

God Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change
The Courage to Change the Things I Can
And the Wisdom to know the Difference.

And Lord help me to keep laughing!

Have to go now & check young faces for make-up before they escape out of door!

Love God Bless & Thankyou x

Suzy,

Good luck and I think the prayer is a great idea....I hope you were able to get some sleep, I can't sleep the night before an emg appointment.
What would we do besides worry if we didn't have lost socks to find and craziness in our household.

Sue, I've been thinking about you ever since I got up this morning. You've got an entire host of people here for you, and we'll continue to be here irregardless of what your EMG shows. I cannot remember if you'd told me the time it was scheduled for, but as it is after 3:30 where you are, you're bound to be done or finishing up by now. (((hugs))))

Suzy,
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today, I have no clue what time it is where you are, but I can certainly identify with the lost socks issue! Happens pretty much every day in my house,
take good care,
hugs,
brenda

Hi Suzy....Just read your post about going for your 'EMG'. Prayers for a good outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back