• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy, you've been so helpful here. My sympathies with you and your children. And my thoughts are with his other family--they were all obviously very, very close.

He must have been a good man! One I would have like to have met. So very sorry!

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

so many athletic people...........so many good ones........god bless.....johnny

What a beautiful tribute! My prayers are with you and your family.

Missy, that was a wonderful tribute from your BIL. My prayers are with you and your kids...

Very nice tribute, he will always be remembered!

Thank you everyone. I posted this because I wanted you to know who Terry was. Sometimes I feel like I only gave you the personality that was controlled a bit by ALS. Funny how I could immediately let go of that and remember the person Terry really was. I'm glad Terry's brother put it into words that I could share with you all.

Another wonderful glimpse of a beautiful person, with a wonderful family. The tissues are out. Blessings to you, Missy, your family and friends
Thank you for sharing your husband with us
Aly

Missy....I read so many posts by you. I am so sorry that you lost Terry to this awful disease. He passed just before Bob did. I hope you're coping at this point. It's an awful time, isn't it? Take care. Yasmin

Missy, When I started reading this post, I just couldn't stop reading. Your BIL described
the event so deeply, with few words. Missy, you are blessed to have such wonderful
family, and we are blessed to know you. God bless you and your family.

Love is a sacrifice, "For God so loved the world that He "gave."

Shiloam to your hubby that you married.

Missy, I just could not stop reading this post. Your BIL gave such a great short story of
Terry's life, that only a family member can do. What a blessing to have a wonderful family.

Love is a great sacrifice, For God so loved the world that He "gave."

Shiloam to Terry, the man that you married.

Missy that was a beautiful tribute from your BIL. Terry has probably met my Dad by now who was also a HUGE Tennesee Vols fan and considered Rocky Top to be a classic.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your children.

Thank you for the beautiful tribute,May God Bless all of the family during this difficult time.
Sharon

Prayers of sympathy for Terry and his family. It sounds like a beautiful, loving relationship. I am sure he will be missed tremendously! I also think he would want you to know that he was so proud of you for the loving care you provided during his difficult days. God Bless YOU as you try to rebuild your lives and move onward.
Janis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back