Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Oh
City
Maple
First in foremost, I want to say from my very soul, I am sorry for everyone who has too deal with this. It breaks my heart but the strength you all have is more powerful from cancer to heart disease to fatal diseases like these it's just so sad.

I for one suffer but in a way that's hard to explain. I'm a young mother of two. African American, poor worked one job husband lost his. While working back in November, I noctied, i a little anxious then suddenly my two fingers cramped up in I couldn't pick up my silverware I panicked as it happened twice, then my fingers would lock up. That stopped, I thenneeded gallbladder surgery, which lead to a bile leak that lead to another problem a narrowed bile duct. I noticed a month after surgery my fingers started twitching on its own and I had jello legs a few times where I had a dip in my walk almost fell twice but caught my fall. My body has random spasms arms legs chest under rib cage fingers twitches eye sight is suddenly bad. What should I do. I know something is off. Please advise me because my doctors my surgeons treated he like crap after they messed my surgery up and I'm still suffering with onset twitching it's been 6 months in I'm twitching off and and on. I also mess up on words and get tongue tied.

Having Symptoms all over- speech , gait hands - does not sound like the beginning of ALS. Nor do the symptoms come and go as you describe with your hands. ALS does not affect vision like that either.

It does sound as if something is going on. You really must see a doctor. A good exam and some blood tests would be first steps. I understand you have been through a lot and had bad doctor experiences. The place to start is your primary care and if recent events broke that trust find another one. Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back