thinking about all that I was makes me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didn't want to forget

Kevinski you are awesome too...wish I could be like you...and wright....you crack me up! Are you keeping tabs on me? I love your response..who in the world could not be comforted by a friend like you? You're the bestest.

Happy~

when you say 'you like how I express myself'. I know what that is code for: I talk to much! My friends and family have told me this since I could talk. Infact, the only way my husband knows that something is wrong is if I am not talking!

Well, my baby is sitting in the chair behind me as I type and crawling to touch the keys, she is the CUTEST person I have ever had the pleasure of being around. I must go hug her.................

TC,

april

aahhh, go hug her one from me too! I love babies....

Never Never Never Give Up!

Hi Happy

Was in hardware store tonight and a huge sign above the door read, "NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP"!

Everyone on this forum that is affected by ALS or caregivers, as I am, of our ALS loved one has to say this everyday just to get through the day sometimes.

My husband, 58 years young, was an athlete and to me, still is. He never complains, he tries every single day as hard as he can, sometimes just to hold his neck up and looks in the mirror at the belly he never had but continues to try his best and truly is an angel. Not a day goes by that he doesn't thank me for everything I do, apologizes for the things he no longer can do.

Happy, do the things you still can do. Go the places you can still go. Don't be sad looking back, but instead look ahead and NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!

We will pray and hope for a cure for all!

Patty :)

I just found out about 20 minutes ago that I am going on Oxygen at night. I used to go into a tailspin at every change in my condition (whatever it is) but now I think it makes more sense to think about the things for which we are grateful and the things that make us happy.

It is possible to change our thought patterns. I truly believe this.
:-D Your gasping moderator, Cindy

I just found out about 20 minutes ago that I am going on Oxygen at night. :-D Your gasping moderator, Cindy

Cindy ... I'll bet the oxygen will make a HUGE difference in how you feel and function. It absolutely has for me every time I have been in the hospital. I agree, every change in our conditions or treatment is scary, but I hope this turns out to be a big plus for you.

Hang in there,
BethU

cindy

sorry to hear about your breathing problems and that you now need oxygen.
i am on 5 pillows (mediuum thickness) ,if i sleep with any less i can't breathe too well and wake up choking.
i think i could do with some oxygen.
i hope it works ok for you and you can get plenty of beauty sleep,though i suspect your beautifull enough without the sleep lol.
take good care.
caroline:-D

Thanks, everybody. I am assuming it will make a big difference, too. And I am still holding out that it is not ALS-related, but some other neuro-muscular thing. :-D

Sorry to hear about that Cindy. We'll talk later. Are you on Bipap Caroline? Sounds like you could use one and a hospital bed.

AL.

Cindy-
Good luck with the oxygen-hopefully you will reep many benefits from not being short of air!

And you are so right, every day presents something new-
Never give up,
Never let up,
Never lose faith,
brenda

Cindy how's the bipap working for you? Feeling alittle more frisky? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back