Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph,

Your updates are great. How are you doing? As hard as it is on us, I am sure these changes and new tools must be daunting and scary both for the time and effort to learn and the implications of what they mean. I admire your strength in the face of these difficulties. I hope you are able to talk to someone as you hold Steve and Julien together.

Hi Pete, learning this stuff is okay. It actually helps my stress level because I feel much better peepared. They let practice so I can do the tasks and I videoed all my demonstrations so if I forget I can watch the demo.

I go to counseling with my son every two weeks, or more often if needed. We also use the VA counseling services. Steve does also. My BIL is here and leaves today. He is amazing when he comes. Very helpful, comforting by his presence and I get a break for time for me. We have more support than a lot of people so it helps a lot.

Super appreciated all you shared with us. Thank you. It's really wonderful your VA is supportive and informative and especially your family - so important to have some time to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back