Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Brad, I do have a sense of humor and it's good to be able to laugh at myself.

Now.....about that wonder drug. If you can send me a little sip, I may have a nice young man interested in paying me a visit :grin::wink:

Yes, Brad, I do have a sense of humor and it's good to be able to laugh at myself.

Now.....about that wonder drug. If you can send me a little sip, I may have a nice young man interested in paying me a visit :grin::wink:

The ability to laugh at oneself is one of those things that a lack of sets off my a##hole alarm. You ever find yourself in the great Pacific Northwest feel free to give my wife and I a shout, you would have a great time with us and our friends. Did I mention that two of my best friends own successful wineries.

As far as the wonder drug, I can't imagine you would associate with anyone who would need it. But OTOH maybe they would need it to keep up? :):lol:

Jaw clenching is one of the many problems my wife has. I was giving her meds with pudding and she closed her teeth and clenched the spoon with teeth and started gagging. It took about 30 seconds of massaging her jaw to unlock her teeth. She also has most of the other issues related to this thread. So much for ALS not being painful. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back