Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Lichfield
I posted a few weeks ago regarding my worries and thank you for the replies.

2nd Neuro has ordered another EMG I think reflexes were slightly odd and I’m really worried.

Stiffness in hands is awful and worsening as is cramp in arch of foot and calfs.

I have a CK blood test this week and a repeat EMG.

What has really worried me today is that my fasics are induced by tapping on calf etc. From what I have read this doesn’t happen with the Benign type. Mine are so tiny that I sometimes only see them, don’t feel them or just the tiniest sensation,

I’m thankful for any insight and your time to have read this post.

Kind Regards
Helen

Hi Helen-

Your last thread was closed and you were sent some anxiety resources via PM. I will be locking this thread also, as it is clear you are not able to receive reassurance, no matter how many times you post and receive answers.

Please understand that posting on multiple MND forums does nothing to help you receive actual medical care, nor does it appear to reduce your anxiety about ALS. It is clearly affecting your day to day activities, so you must address this anxiety while you also seek answers for your other symptoms. We are not unsympathetic, but must understand this forum can only provide the most basic of advice and information for those so focused on ALS despite not showing any signs of it.

Please take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back