Status
Not open for further replies.
June 23rd 1978, asked to help exec dir of ACS to move some heavy furniture, stopped by, by 10 pm told her we would be married in August after finals, married Sandy Aug 19th 1978 :)

Love that story Mike :)

Max what a fast mover, wow and people said Chris and I moved like a whirlwind ... :twisted:

OK, grade school, age 14. A guy I didn't especially like was talking to a girl (age 13) I thought I would like, so I stuffed him under the bus seat.

I showed up for our first date on my white horse, Blanco.

Skip ahead ~5 years, we got married in 1973. She's been stuck with me since. (slow learner?)

>1973

41 years? with you?!? She must have liked Blanco!

tillie i hope my wife looks at the same. shes younger then me and i hate holding her down. she says she is going to stay with me till the end. i just don't know why i have to put her through this. sometime i think about taking off so she would not have to be put through this. then again that might be harder on her. i know she loves me very much and she will do anything for me and im going to take that with me. imagine it was the same for your chris you gave him the love to take with him.

Hayden was 17 years older then I and I don't regret a second of our time together. It was an honor xo

Attachments

• 1414012800793.jpg
    1414012800793.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
OK, grade school, age 14. A guy I didn't especially like was talking to a girl (age 13) I thought I would like, so I stuffed him under the bus seat.

I showed up for our first date on my white horse, Blanco.

Skip ahead ~5 years, we got married in 1973. She's been stuck with me since. (slow learner?)

...Greg if you were still in grade school at age 14....well I guess that answers some of our questions......just sayin.....

Attachments

• 47831.gif
    47831.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 564
Hey! Who said you could come back?! ;) ... ok, maybe I was a freshman ... only grade school and high school in the Oregon cow town I grew up in. (well, maybe reform school...)

this is one of the things im glad i have done.. coming on here, you all have helped me more then you would ever know.

>only grade school and high school in the Oregon cow town I grew up in.

ok, which one? be careful!

>this is one of the things im glad i have done.. coming on here, you all have helped me more then you would ever know.

Ditto that!

Sheridan Near McMinnville, south of Portland

Glad I'm still able to get out with the love of my life. We went for a drive today through Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoyed all the beautiful fall colors. Asheville NC area.

Greg, did you know Lee Derby at the animal farm in Sheridan?

no, that doesn't ring any bells... I graduated in `71 and moved away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back