Status
Not open for further replies.
It is saying Harris Teeter and Lowes grocery deliver in your area. Also, check out Publix and Shipt. Publix is beginning their own delivery in some areas and Shipt is a little more widespread.

The other thing to ask for when people offer to help is meals. Broken down into single serve meals they will be quick and easy to warm. If you do setup online shopping akso consider local farm markets. It looked like a couple delivered...passantes home food service is one.

Thanks gooseberry! I have not heard of passantes home food service or Shipt's before, I will have to google it. Publix did open up recently here in town. Last time I checked Lowes and Harris Teeter was not delivering in my area, so I will most definitely look into it again! That would be incredible! Thank you! *hugs*

When I broke my toe a girlfriend started shopping for me. I live in a rural area and can't get food home delivered.

Melanie said it was like a treasure hunt trying to find the things I wanted and she had great fun :) I thought everything on my list were really common things that everyone would buy and therefore find in a blink :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back