There Is Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stem cell thereapy is our best hope, I truly believe that. Neuralstem's stem cell therapy for ALS is based on cells that can only be differentiated into glial cells (nourishing cells for neurons) and motor neurons once administered into the spinal cord, from what I understand. The potential for real thereapeutic value seem quite good.

this year please

hope for everyone this year for a cure in stem cell treatment

Amen Wanda,

this year would be great!

Keep Hope Alive

Hi all,

I really do believe that this is are future. If not this particular procedure, then certainly one like it.

I think we need to be more active with our legislative leaders, since FDA, while trying to save us, will be keeping us from answers.

So let's keep this alive!

Best to all,

Shane

Lets get this going

Hi All,

I am not a scientist. The only reason I am promoting Neural Stem Inc. is because I think it is going to be the answer for ALS patients. I would like us all to contact our local Congressional leaders to help facilitate the expediency of getting this clinical trial approved by the FDA.

See this video: http://www.neuralstem.com/index.asp?pgid=14

While the first round of the trial may not prove to be 100% correct, this is the direction we need to take as a society to reach a cure for not only ALS, but a host of other neurological disorders.

I welcome your input and any suggestions you may have.

God Bless All The ALS Patients.

Shane

Thank you for that link...did anyone look more into the site. If you look under the NEWS section, you will see that there are links and news of work going on since at least 2006. I have been finding lots of information about a variety of companies, hospitals/universities who are also doing research into the area of potential help for us. I am sure there is a lot more going on out there that none of us have found. I firmly believe that the break through will not be long in coming. Just make it quick please.

I agree, stem cells seem to be our best hope right now. Please GOD, let this work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back