Diagnosis
02/1991
Country
US
State
VA
City
castleton
Its hard to beleve its 17 years. its so nice to have pals to talk to.I never had that before. I hope its all write to talk about this.hope not to sapy. I have a story I want to tell` about true love, I met my true love when I7 but we took different paths and then we fond eachother after about 25 yaers .The love is still there but we never new how eachother
felt. I was always thinking about her but what I did'nt know she was doing same.Now we talk every day she's my soul mate.I just had to tell our story,she is the best! thats one reasons I stay so happy. life is great!Have a great day. god has bless me may he do the same every one here.
John :lol::lol:

Attachments

• ScannedImage001_001.jpg
    ScannedImage001_001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 343
jonsjr, you are one hell of a man! I, and we all, should be proud of you for coming forward the way you did. It takes the "mountain of a man" to do what you just did. I have the utmost respect for you my friend, and God bless you!

Irma

That is so great that you have again found someone you loved so much. Blessings to both of you. What a wonderful outcome. Isn't life amazing?

Take care

Awww what a sweet story, Nothing should stand in the way of love.
Best wishes to you both. ;-)

This is me and my one and only love. I want to thank every one for the reply's. I did'nt
know if any one would be interested in my story. But I had to tell it anyway.I love her so much I had to tell someone. I'm sorry about my wrighting I'm not very good at it!
GOD BLESS EVERY ONE !
:lol::lol:
JOHN

Let me try agin" I'm try to show a picture of my girl.
John

Great looking couple.

Don't never feel like no one would be interested in your stories. You have alot that you can offer to everyone here. There are alot of caring people here that will listen, answer your questions, ect.

Take care & God Bless

Lori

Lori
Thank you so much for the soppurt I have never been apart of any thing like this.I love this !
by the way the pictures are when we were yunger.Don't have no new pictures write now.
GOD BLESS
John

I have it now"every one is probably geting tired of hearing about this. But I think I have it nowI just wanted to show me& Donna togather.
GOD BLESS
JOHN

Attachments

• donna.JPG
    donna.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 288
  • ScannedImage001_001.jpg
    ScannedImage001_001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 328
Wow, what a good-looking couple you two are! Donna is a doll. No wonder you've been in love with her all this time. :)

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Best wishes to you both.

John,

Thank you so much for sharing! You are a wonderful inspiration to us all!

It is a testament to the human spirit that you have both found each other once again. She is beautiful John.

Great Story

I want to thank you for a wonderful story, I just found out about a couple of 27 years I love splitting, this story made me feel better about love. thanks, your both very beautiful.

Renee

Donna responding to Jonsjr

Johnny,
I see you posted our story on here. I'm glad and I'm glad you have found some great people to talk to. You all seem really nice. I'm sorry for what you have had to go through. You all are an inspiration to me. Life is precious and I'm learning to enjoy every moment of it. I wish everyone the best of luck.
I have loved you Johnny from the first night I met you and you will always be in my heart. It pains me to think about all the years we lost together, but it thrills me to be back in your life now after all these years. I always heard if it comes back to you, it is meant to be.
Never give up! Love and prayers to all
Donna

For My Darlin Donna !

Your sweet and I don't know how ever lived with out you in my life. You know I had to tell our story its so good! I hope it gets longer you really make my day every time I talk to you. I want to thank every one for your post. Donna your the best! only God knows how much I love you. every one is wright your a real doll. I wish I could turn back time to that one night at the skaterink.
GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!
DONNA YOUR MY ANGEL! ;-)
JOHN :lol::lol:

OK Johnny, time to spring for a room. LOL. Glad things are working out.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back