• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
How beautiful that your Dad glimpsed heaven and told you about it. A memory you will forever treasure. May the peace of heaven soothe your hearts in this time of grief.
- Charlene

Our thoughts and prayers go with you. Our hearts were warmed by the care your Dad received from such a wonderful son.

Jim & Darcey

Snowman, my condolences to you and your family. I am happy your dad's suffering has ended.

Sincere condolences to you and your family, Snowman. Such wonderful care you gave, setting the stage for a peaceful passing when your dad's time came. I hope you can take comfort in that even as you grieve. Peace to you all.

Glad for his peaceful passing! That's all we want for our loved ones! A sad thing to ask for:(

I have a pain in my chest reading your post as if I could feel what it was like standing in your house listening to the silence. My heart goes out to you for your pain and loss. How wonderful for your Dad that you were there for him and did your very best for him. I am so glad he had a peaceful passing and is now free from suffering. You will be in our thoughts going forward as you adjust to living without him in this world, remember he will be with you forever in spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back