Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Lanark
I am having a golf tournament to raise money for ALS in honor of my mother who is suffering from ALS. The golf tournament is this June 17th 2006. It's at the Carlbeck Golf Course in Carleton Place. The tickets are $40 for golf and dinner.. And $20.00 for dinner only. I have Joel Lamoureaux from Y101.1 MCing this event. If you have any questions please reply to me, or Marion at [email protected]

Please keep looking here for more information. I am hoping to have some Raffles and Live Entertainment at the tournament.
Thanx
Mike

Glad to see you got it organized Mike. Good luck.
Al

Sandra Matthews Golf Benefit

THE SANDRA MATTHEWS, LOU GEHRIG (ALS)
GOLF BENEFIT

On Saturday, June 17th 2006, I will be hosting a charity golf benefit at the Carlbeck Golf Club in Carleton Place to raise money for the ALS chapter in Ottawa for Patient Care and Research for Lou Gehrig’s disease.

Golf & Dinner is $40.00
Dinner Only is $20.00

Cheques can be made payable to ALS Society of Ontario

To buy a ticket for this Benefit Please contact myself
Mike Matthews via [email protected] or call 613-796-2526
Kevin Dunn via [email protected] or call 613-257-4991

There will also be some items raffled off, along with Silent Auctions.

Joel Lamoureux from Y101 will be there to MC!

ALS known as Lou Gehrig's Disease (Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis), is the most common form of motor neuron disease. It is a progressive and ultimately fatal neuromuscular disease. My mother was diagnosed with this disease in the past year.

* Approximately 3,000 Canadians live with ALS
* Two to three Canadians a day die of ALS
* ALS is a costly disease that affects patients and their families – emotionally, physically and financially.

Please come out and help support this very worthy cause!

Thank you for your support.

Mike Matthews

(I know everyone here knows the above info.. But it's what I am putting up to advertise this charity tournament. If anyone else can think of something.. Please let me know..)

Hi Mike . Have you posted it on the als independence website? George will do it for you I am sure. Also just how far is Carleton Place to Ottawa?

Hi Al..
Can you please ask George to post it for me.. Not sure of the web page you are speaking about.. Carleton Place to Ottawa is about 50km from Carleton Place to downtown Ottawa.. Hope that helps Bud..
Mike

Hi Mike I sent George an email asking him to put your event on his site. It is
http://www.alsindependence.com/ A very good site with a lot of information. George was diagnosed in 1991 and does the March of Faces as well. Check out his site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back