• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

The love of my life is now whole again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry Pam!

Oh Pam, I am so so sorry to hear of Eric's passing. He sounds like such an extraordinary man.

Love doesn't die - it lives within those we leave behind.

The Angels got themselves a brave one on Monday!

My prayers for you and your family continue.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I hope you feel all the love being sent your way.
Kris

Pam,

I am so sorry for Eric's passing. A truly remarkable and caring man. Praying that you and your family are comforted in knowing he is free sharing jokes with Barry, Richard, Al, Allen and so many others.

Thank you for being such a wonderful, caring care giver. It warms my heart to see the love between a husband and wife, pals and cals.

Prayers and hugs,

My prayers for you and your family.

Dearest Pam...I am so sorry for your loss...it sounds like your husband was an angel who was here for many reasons! My heart goes out to you and your family...
Adrienne

Thinking of you...x

Pam, so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

Pam,
My dear wife died 4 weeks ago. I know how you feel. Only God can heal this kind of hurt.

So very sorry Pam.

What an amazing man! You have a lot to be proud of. And he did, too, in you. Peace to you, and all of your friends and family. You are in my prayers.

Shelly

My heart breaks for you as you walk this journey. May God give you peace and comfort in this time of sorrow.

I wish Peace of Mind and Heart for you and your whole family. I'm so sorry for your loved one's passing. Love to you!

Sorry for the loss of your dear husband. Thoughts and prayers go out to you even though we have never met. Glad he has been made whole again.

Thank you for all of our heartfelt comments of love and support. I'm so glad I took a moment to check back in with you all. I don't think I can make it through this part of the journey without you.

Toto ~ It made me smile to think of him laughing and joking with all of these amazing brave men and women. They are truly in a league of their own.

Love to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back