• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

The love of my life is now whole again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam, warm Hugs and Peace to you and your family.

Pam, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. God bless.

Sorry for your loss. After reading his obituary, what an amazing man and hero he was! No pain and suffering in heaven and no ALS. I am sure that a man of his quality and caliber, is now walking with Jesus...

Pam,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Eric sounds like he was a wonderful man. I hope that as time passes, you'll be able to focus on just the good memories you have of your life with him.

You have my deepest sympathy.

I am so sorry for you loss x

I do not know you ,however I do care......how wonderful to think of our loved ones as whole again ....thankyou for inspiring me.....my deepest support as you grieve and you too,become whole again,as best you can.Anastasia.

I am so sorry. But I feel I can relate to you feeling that your loved one is whole again. ((Hugs))

Pam,
So sorry to hear of Eric's passing. His battle is now over against the horrid ALS. My deepest condolences as you and your family mourn your loss. Praying for all of you.

Thank you everyone for all of your kind words of love and support. Tomorrow will be one month and even though I run the gammit of emotions every day, I feel like he is all around me. He is in my dreams every night. In my dreams, he is well, but I'm still running around trying to keep him healthy and comfortable.

We are having his memorial (Irish Wake) this Friday evening. It should be a good time for all... that is how he wanted it. He asked me one day what was I planning, and I asked him what he wanted. After we planned it, he said, "Man I wish I could be there! It's going to be a good time!" I told him that I was sure that he would be there and there will be a beerstein full just for him. He said, "Don't be surprised if it slowly goes down." He was such a fun loving guy and the life of the party!

He is and always will be in my heart and soul.

Thank you again. You're a special group of people that I am so honored to have in my life.
Love,
Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back