• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

The love of my life, gone to be with Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, I am fairly new to the forum. I was a caregiver for my husband who had PLS for over 20 years. He left this world for a far more glorious one in March. He went to be w/Jesus too. While we are left behind, He gives us strength for the day. I am resting in Him and hope you are too. I read through some of your posts. You have endured quite a lot this last year. May the Lord enfold His arms of love around you and each of your loved ones. Sara

Jim,
I'm sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Sending prayers to you and your family for strength, peace and comfort.

{{HUGS}}
Pam

Jim,
I am sorry for your loss. Prayers and loving thoughts for your and yours for peace and comfort.

So sorry for your loss, Jim. Praying for you and your family.

Dear Jim,

Like you, I don't get on the site too often anymore so I just saw the post that Serena has died. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It doesn't matter that we know the loss is eventually coming. It's hard. Peace be with you and your family on this new journey.

Missy

Lost my wife last Aug. She too is with the Lord Jesus. She was a strong believer and actually helped me through her illness. I empathize with you. It is so hard to be bereft of a spouse after almost forty years. It has forever impacted me.

Nice to see so many old-timers posting. Jim, I am very, very sorry for the loss of your wife.

Jim I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't been on the site for a while for the same reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back