12/2017
Country
Us
State
Virginia
City
Carrollton
Sibyl passed away at 12.20 am today.

I hope to post a more appropriate memorial on the forum at a later date.

She was truly the girl of my dreams.

As I often told Sibyl, I loved her long before we met. I was lucky to have found her.

Ernie

I am so very sorry. You were lucky to have each other and you did an incredible job. Fly free Sibyl. Comfort and peace to you and your family Ernie

I am so very sorry to hear this. I know how difficult it is to lose someone so very close to you. Prayers are sent for you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family. I’m glad you and Sibyl shared so much love and that she passed with family all around.

Ernie my sincerest condolences on the tragic loss of Sybil. I can only wish you much peace. Write as much as you want about her whenever you are ready. Now treat yourself the way you would treat your best friend in this situation - you need lots of TLC yourself xxx

I am so sorry. It sounds like you had an amazing relationship and she was an incredible woman. Sending you wishes for comfort and peace.
Tracy

I'm very sorry, Ernie. You and Sibyl were obviously a devoted couple, and you had a fast ride to this point. She was very lucky to have your care.

Best,
Laurie

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Ernie, I'm so sorry for your loss. You were a great CALS to your sweet wife.

Ernie,

I am so very sorry for your loss of Sibyl. You gave her the most wonderful gift of all, deep love . Hoping you have peace and comfort in the days ahead.
Kate

I'm so sorry to hear about Sibyl, Ernie. You say you were lucky to have found her, and she was lucky to have you. I hope you can find comfort in the love you shared.

V

Ernie I am so very sorry for your loss of Sybil. She is now flying free. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughters. You have been a truly awesome CALS. Sybil was very blessed.

Hugs

Ernie, we are so very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry for your loss Ernie! May peace be with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back