Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
THANK YOU for the side splitting, snorting fun of the FABULOUS Forum Follies!
This needs to be put into print! You are all just tooooo creative and funny! LOVE IT!

Thanks, please feel free to jump in anytime, we welcome all. No previous experience required, all you need is a sense of humour and the ability to set aside common sense and reality. :lol::lol:

Thank You ... you just made it all worthwhile.

Come on in , and add your touch of the lighter side to the follies. Everyone is welcome , the more wicked your sense of humor , the more fun it is.

Have you had fun lately ?

Glen

It has become one of life's vicissitudinal pleasures for me.

Boy, this forum could replace the Reader's Digest Word Power quiz. I now know what "vicissitude" means, very edifying! ;-)

The style of the follies is similiar to "absurdist fiction". Are any of you contributers familiar with this?

No, but our stories are certainly absurd so the term sure fits.

Wow this week's installment of the Forum Follies really was fabulous! I am disappointed that I could not contribute... packing is hellish but my move is on Saturday so I can see the light at the end of this cardboard tunnel.

Congratulations to all who contributed to the Follies... I laughed out loud. What a motley bunch of twisted senses of humour you all have but I LOVE it and wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you to everyone! The day I found this forum was a lucky lucky day.

As a Canadian who just celebrated Thanksgiving, I am thankful for you all! Much love to all of you and your families. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back